Ward Henderson Management's investment philosophy is based on our real-world understanding of markets and what drives them. As markets are composed of people, it is essential that our investment strategies and decisions are devoid of emotion. Greed and fear are the greatest enemies of the successful investor and we strive to eliminate them from our thinking despite what often seems like compelling evidence.
Our investment process is built on a foundation of common beliefs:
- We are aware that the market is inefficient, something which we can exploit and capitalize upon
- Successful investing is about making calculated and informed decisions about the future
- Capital growth and creation is a result of sustained transactions delivering mutually beneficial results
- Investment decisions are always based on a set style and rigorous methodology
- We focus on great companies that demonstrate sustainable revenue growth whilst managing expenses. These companies are long-term market leaders with appreciating stock prices, providing capital growth and income generation
- We approach each and every investment program with our clients' specific needs and objectives as the focal point